- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Methane (CH4)
- Oxygen (O2)
Sewerin Multitec 540
The Sewerin Multitec 540 is a gas measuring device for analysing gas mixtures that are formed in biological processes.
The user-friendly, lightweight device is conveniently portable and can also be used to locate leaks.
- O2 0-25% vol, H2S 0-2000 ppm, CO2 0-100% vol, CO 0-500 ppm, CH4 0-100 % vol
- Continuous measurement and channel selection
- Operating temperature range: +5 to +40 degrees
- Suitable for use in ATEX Zones 1 and 2
- Supporting bracket for carrying and positioning
- Hazardous area (ATEX)