- Hazardous area (ATEX)
Alarm sounder and strobe (ATEX)
Combination with alarm sounder and strobe which can be connected to the Gas Detection controller, begins to flash and produces a loud alarm sound when an alarm limit is exceeded.
Product is meant to be installed in to explosively hazardous areas(ATEX).
Placing a gas alarm sign next to the alarm indicator is recommended to ensure that workers know why an alarm is occurring.
Available in different colors
- Durable aluminum EX-d housing, mounting part material from stainless steel
- Loud 105 dB(A) sounder
- Xenon- or LED-light
- 32 preconfigured signal sounds
- ATEX: / II2G Ex db IIC T6 Gb
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC tai 24 VDC
- Operating temperature: -40°C – +60°
Gas alarm sign
A gas alarm sign to be installed next to the alarm strobe or sounder.