- Ammonia (NH3)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Chlorine (CL2)
- Chlorine dioxide (CLO2)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
Modern and user-friendly gas detector for the measurement and monitoring of toxic gases, oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.
The detector can be used to measure a wide range of gases. It is easy to install and connect to excisting automation solutions. The detector is also compatible with other systems and sustainable development has been taken into account in its materials.
The Varia detector is modular in contruction and its maintenance is cost-effective. The display is clear and bright and the detector may also be used as a local alarm.
- Large, 3,5″ graphic display
- Highly visible LED alarm indicators
- Thermal and moisture compensation
- Operating voltage 16–36 V AC/DC
- Two relay outlets
- Current output signal (0-20 mA / 4-20 mA) or voltage output signal ( 0-10 V )
- 3 or 4-wire connection
- Bus connection (Modbus)
- Alarm, fault and service data to the automation system
- Safe area